The 2023 G7 Trade Ministers' Meeting Osaka-Sakai Promotion Council website ("Promotion Council Website") collects, uses, provides, and manages personal information appropriately to prevent leaks or loss.
1. Definition of Personal Information
Information such as name, address, date of birth, occupation, and income that can be used to identify a specific individual (including information that can be used to identify a specific individual when combined with other information). However, this excludes information about officers of corporations and information related to the business of individuals conducting business.
2. Collection of Personal Information
Information shall generally be provided of the user's volition and, when collecting personal information, the purpose shall be stated clearly and will be collected only to the extent necessary to achieve the stated purpose.
3. Restrictions on Use and Provision of Personal Information
- Information collected as part of the 2023 G7 Trade Ministers Meeting Osaka-Sakai Promotion Council ("Council") shall not be used for purposes other than those for which it was collected, nor will it be disclosed to any third party unless required to do so by law or in response to illegal activities, such as unauthorized access or threats, or for other special reasons.
- When using personal information, its importance is recognized and shall generally not be used within the organization beyond the scope or purpose, nor shall it be provided externally.
4. Scope of Application
This policy is only applicable to the Promotion Council Website. Information at links shall be managed at the responsibility of its respective organization.